Saturday, December 20, 2008

The winter, it is here.

So it's been snowing like an asshole outside, and honestly, I haven't left the house in 7 days. Really. I've sat here and watched MST3K, ate some pad thai (thanks, C, I still owe you for that one) and generally just cowered in disgust every time I peek out the window to see if it's gotten any better outside.

I've also been into this lovely sleeping pattern where I'll pass out around 4am, wake up at 8, stare at the ceiling for an hour or so and end up doing something productive on here. Did I tell you C bought me an entire new PC? Well, she did, and I didn't deserve it. I love her to bits. She's moving away, no thanks to the horror known as "Upstairs Jeff", and now my BFF will no longer literally be a 15 second walk from my door.

Take a moment of silence for my pouting please.

My blogTO account has been "temporarily disabled" because the asst. editor hasn't met me in person yet. I'm going a tad stir crazy not being able to post. The funny thing is, since he's disabled my account, there's been maybe 3 or 4 posts on the entire site that aren't automatically put up ahead of time (Morning Brew daily, and Flickr Xmas countdown this month).

Sigh. Such is life, I suppose. I was supposed to meet with him yesterday, and well...you know. Snowpocalypse and such.

This is a photo I took almost 2 years ago around this time, of my door:



...

:(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty lady, I love you!

I am glad you love your new rig. Very pleased indeed! I have two new kitties and I can't wait for you to meet them! :)

oxoxox <3